Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Montisi, Tuscany,

 
Montisi is a beautiful small town in southern Tuscany. Quite but just fabulous to walk around and immerse yourself in a typical southern Tuscan town
 
 
 
 
Even the residents will come out to greet you
 

 
Not happy?

 
It is a proud town with some wonderful floral displays

 
A great wine bar

 
One of the Montisi streets. The one on the left runs right through the town

 
Walking and just enjoying the tranquillity and ambience of the town

 
A very good organic restaurant, Da Roberto in town

1 comment:

  1. Last night I couldn't sleep, and was looking at pictures of Montisi, when I came across the picture of the dog. I saw this same dog in Montisi in May. Montisi was the first village I stayed in, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for a wonderful trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete